This property is available now.
A QUALITY FAMILY HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION 4 BED, 3 BATH + POOL
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
When deciding on the next place to call home', it's important to find a residence which promises to cater to your lifestyle - a home which is close to shopping centres, parks, cafes, schools, transport options. 16 Falstaff Street will promise to tick all those boxes!
Nestled in the heart of a beautiful, manicured street surrounded by other large homes, this residence boasts over 900m2 of manicured grounds in vibrant Sunnybank Hills.
Upon stepping through the front door, you will be delighted by its inviting ambiance, and its tidy, functional floorplan.
The lower level holds two separate, spacious living areas, ensuring you have plenty of space to enjoy the company of your family or guests comfortably. The centrally-located kitchen offers ample bench and storage space and offers modern fittings. There is also a large bedroom which will accommodate to guests or extended family, and a bathroom to service this room.
Upstairs, you will find a further three bedrooms. You'll be pleased to know all are a generous size, so the occupants will be able to enjoy their space comfortably. These rooms are serviced by a generous bathroom which offers a lovely spa bath.
The master suite is expansive in size and offers a lovely balcony with refreshing views of the friendly estate. The suite also offers its own generous ensuite.
The backyard will be sure to steal the hearts of the kids - with ample space for them to play and enjoy, you'll also adore the sparkling lap pool, ideal for those hot days. You'll find an undercover entertaining area, which will be perfect for hosting wonderful gatherings.
- Walking distance to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Centre
- In the Sunnybank Hills School Catchment
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- A master suite with an ensuite and a large front deck
- A bedroom downstairs to cater to extended family
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 spacious living areas downstairs
- A generous, modern kitchen complete with gas top cooking
- A wonderful backyard with ample yard space
- Perfect handymans' shed with ample storage
- Alfresco area perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large laundry
- A study nook
- Powder room downstairs
- Sparkling pool perfect for those hot summer days
- 1.5kw solar panels
- 3000L water tank
- Quality Colourbond fencing
- Double car garage
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER OR CALL 0452 521 200
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
909m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.