Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BACK TO MARKET!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
We are delighted to bring 230 Alperton Road, Burbank back to the market. This property is sure to capture the hearts and minds of those who love the acerage lifestyle. In an outstanding location, this cleared, flat, uncomplicated block is unique and rare.
This allotment offers endless potential for one lucky buyer. If your vision is to create an impressive new home for your family in one of Burbank's most tightly-held streets, this block provides an excellent blank canvas.
If you have a view to refresh, renovate and extend the existing residence, this will also appeal to you. Oozing with character and classic charm, this residence offers a wonderful back deck, 4 large bedrooms, separate living areas and timeless touches which will certainly impress those with a love for antique flair.
- 5 acres of predominately cleared, flat land in a tightly-held pocket in Burbank
- In the Mansfield school catchment
- Offers a wonderful acreage lifestyle, with the convenience of local shops, schools within ideal proximity
- 10 minutes to Westfield Garden City and other major retailers
- Easy access to major motorways such as Gateway Motorway and M1
- Lovely home with 4 large bedrooms, a spacious bathroom, separate living areas and polished timber floors
Please contact me on 0412 237 860 for a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
2 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.