Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxurious Acreage Living to be enjoyed by the Whole Family.
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
You'll be able to simply move into your own world of fun, excitement and bliss without the stress of making improvements.
Boasting features which other homes can only try to emulate, from the moment you enter through the gates of this grand estate, your senses are stimulated. Offering a unique blend of excitement, and serenity, this property will delight every member of the family.
237 Leacroft Road features 5 acres of lush, manicured land. Designed with entertaining and lifestyle in mind, these immaculate grounds lend themselves to whatever you can imagine. This has been laced with amenities will be enjoyed by all - you'll find bird aviaries, a sparkling lap pool, a HUGE shed with 3 phase power, and fantastic horse facilities. There are four paddocks bordered with an electric fence, a Sand Arena, and quality stables - perfect for those with horses, who have been searching endlessly for a property which will meet their criteria.
The house perched atop creates an enticing fusion between country living, and lavish design. 5 years young and built by Metricon, you'll find quality throughout. It offers a unique, yet functional layout which promises to tastefully cater to your lifestyle.
There are three separate living areas, offering plenty of space to comfortably enjoy the company of your family. This is completed with an ideally-positioned designer kitchen, finished with quality appliances, butlers' pantry, ample bench and storage space.
This folds onto the stunning alfresco area - where you will enjoy the refreshing views of cleared land, the sound of the birds song. You'll be able to host wonderful gatherings (much to the delight of your guests), and create many cherished memories with your family here.
You will adore the master suite - expansive in size, it features a walk-in robe, and an extravagant ensuite. You will be pleased to know all other bedrooms are a generous size, are fit with ducted air-conditioning, built-in robes, and offer gorgeous views of the picturesque surrounds.
This property also features a granny flat. This is completely separate from the main property and offers its own street entry and a double-car garage. The current tenant loves being amongst the great outdoors, and would happily stay in place (it is currently rented for $250 per week).
- 5 acres of flat, cleared land, where every area has been utilised in an exciting manner
- The home is 5 years young, and has been built by Metricon
- House size is 388sqm including the alfresco area
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning and gorgeous views
- A spacious study
- A gorgeous master suite with a huge walk-in robe and an indulgent ensuite
- A large, luxurious bathroom to service the other bedrooms
- Three separate living areas
- Timber flooring throughout, adding to its warm ambiance
- A designer kitchen, finished with quality appliances, and offering ample bench and storage space
- Gorgeous alfresco area, offering views of the cleared land
- Double car garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Irrigation system
- Multiple security cameras
- Fully fenced, and a gated entry
- A separate granny flat with its own entry, and double car garage. Rented for $250pw
- A deluxe cubby house for the kids
- A sparkling lap pool
- Excellent, energy-efficient solar system, approximately 13kw.
- Fantastic horse facilities -two stables, with a tack/storage room
- Four paddocks, fully fenced with electric wire
- A 40m x 20m sand horse arena
- Direct access to Brisbane Koala Bushlands with hundreds of acres of horse and walking trails
- A bird aviary divided into 3 sections
- A chicken coop
- A huge, 18 x 20m shed with power
- 100,000L of water tanks
- A dam at the lower end of the property
237 Leacroft Road offers a world of fun, and tranquillity. We are working with motivated sellers who hope the next family get as much joy from this property as they have. Please contact me on 0412 237 860 for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2.02 ha / 4.99 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.