Freshly Painted and Carpeted
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Buyers will need to act quickly to secure this freshly painted and carpeted 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse. Backing on to a nature reserve with great walking tracks, you'll love the privacy and relaxed living in this tranquil home which offers open plan living and dining, leafy and private outdoor entertaining, and secure car parking.
Conveniently tucked in behind John Paul College and St Edwards Primary School and easy access to shops, Highway and cafes means everything you need is at your fingertips.
The low body corporate charges and excellent rent potential would make this an excellent property for an owner-occupier or investor. Inspect now to avoid missing out.
- Three good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Main bedroom has balcony, walk-in robe plus ensuite
- Separate third toilet downstairs
- Single lock up garage with internal entry
- Private courtyard off meals area for entertaining
- Small complex well maintained and presented
- Walking distance to John Paul College and St Edwards Primary
- Quiet area with local traffic only
- Close to Springwood retail precinct and Logan Hyperdome
- Easy access to major arterial roads
- Low Body Corporate (approx $2,600/year)
Demand is high for properties in this area, so don't miss out - RING NOW to arrange your inspection.
Call Rad Wright or Rhianna Kirk today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.