Picture-Perfect Family Living
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Designed to accommodate to the largest of families in an elegant manner, this gorgeous home will house many treasured moments for years to come.
Beyond its stunning faade, you will be met with soaring high, 2.7m ceilings, a soft colour palette, and an abundance of natural light - a credit to the thoughtfully-placed windows, which draw the views of the vibrant estate and surrounding greenery inside.
The lower level will meet your families' needs in an outstanding fashion. The common living area is of extraordinary proportion and offers a luxurious ambiance. The designer kitchen is centrally located and is finished with high-quality appliances, ample bench space, a generous walk-in pantry and gas-top cooking, which will certainly delight the household chef.
This living area folds onto the stunning alfresco area, creating a seamless fusion between indoor and outdoor living. Complete with an outstanding backyard for the kids and pets to enjoy, this area sets the perfect scene to create memories with family and guests. On a day to day note, the backyard is manicured with a natural bamboo screen and luscious flower beds creating a serene environment to unwind.
The lower level also offers a lovely guest suite, perfect for visitors or extended family, a generously-appointed study, and a formal lounge area - or perhaps a play room for the children.
Upstairs, you will adore the plush, grey carpet-clad floors and the sheer furnishings throughout, adding an additional element of sophistication and luxury. This also boasts 2.7m ceillings, to further promote a feeling of space.
The master suite is a luxurious retreat which will certainly be appreciated by the occupants. An outstanding size, this offers a spacious ensuite with a separate toilet, a walk-in wardrobe, and a striking view.
You will be pleased to know all other bedrooms on this level are generously sized. Two of these rooms also offer walk-in robes, and the other offers a built-in wardrobe. The pleasant ambiance of these rooms will allow each member of the family to unwind in luxury.
• An excellent block of 661m2
• 3 years young
• A wonderful master suite with a spacious ensuite which includes a separate toilet and a walk-in robe
• A guest suite complete with a bathroom, perfect for visitors or extended family
• 2.7m ceillings throughout
• Generously appointed common living area, subtly separated to accommodate to your families' needs.
• Designer kitchen with ample bench and storage space. Complete with high-quality appliances, such as pyrolytic oven with digital control, gas-top cooking, stonetop benches and a generous walk-in pantry.
• A spacious study which offers much appreciated privacy
• A formal lounge area, which can be used as a media room or a play room
• Excellent alfresco area, with decking which spans around the home. The outdoor area offers a large backyard and is bordered by the serenity of bamboo and premium fencing and rendered wall. There are sprinklers to assist with the maintenance of the lush grass. There is also secondary side-access to the backyard.
• There is a tiled shed area to accommodate for tools/gardening equipment
• Security system
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Ceilling fans in all living areas and bedrooms
• Enphase Battery Upgradable, 3-phase 6.08kW, 21 panels of premium, micro-inverter solar panels
• In an elevated position of Kuraby, with lovely views of the pleasant surrounding
• Promotes an enviable lifestyle - close to an array of dining options, shopping centres, convenience stores, transport and major motorways
For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact us anytime.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
661m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.