Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
If you don't buy it, I will!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Logan Central - it's a suburb which predicts incredible growth over the next few years. In 3 years, we've seen the median house price increase by over $50,000 - and there's no sign of slowing down. It's not difficult to see why - its location is incredible. Commuting is a breeze, within 5 minutes to major motorways and a short drive to the beach or CBD.
There's plenty of shopping centres and dining options within a couple of minutes' drive. There's also been some outstanding development which will contribute to its substantial growth.
What makes this property different to other properties on the market? Its ideal for investors looking for positive cash flow. Potential rental return for this property is between $475-$500 per week. It is well set-up for dual living potential, which lends itself to a whole other realm of possibilities.
There's also a number of ways you can add value to the property, which will help you maximise your return - or your sale price if you have an intention of selling in the future.
Upstairs Features Include:
- 3 expansive bedrooms
- Generous kitchen with ample bench space and storage
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Modern tile bathroom with separate toilet
- Large combined lounge and dining area
- Fantastic deck at the back
Downstairs Features Include:
- 2 rooms
- Full walk in robe
- Large family and meals area with air-conditioning
- Modern kitchenette with ample cupboard space
- Spacious bathroom
- Double carport
- Fully fenced 607m2 block
- Walking distance to transport
- Within ideal proximity to public and private schools
- Plenty of dining and shopping options within a few minutes drive
- Moments access to Gateway Motorway and M1
Call me on 0422 363 450 with any further questions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.