Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Owner's have committed elsewhere!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ideal for first home buyers, investors or families looking for something a little more unique and beautiful. Great care, love and passion has been taken into consideration whilst creating this modern, Shabby Chic home with plenty of space and low maintenance. With every amenity that's only a stones-throw away this beautifully finished townhouse offers easy access to local shops (including the new Parkinson Aquatic Centre, schools, public transport and local parks. all within a 30 minutes' drive to Brisbane's CBD and only 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast.
This townhouse provides extra features that you are unlikely to find in similar properties. Some of these luxuries include: Lux flex Shutters featured through the living and kitchen windows, Laura Ashley curtains and fittings, NBN internet and a study nook in the master bedroom upstairs, porters lime wash paints, Natural sea grass black wall cover from New Zealand, reverse cycle air-conditioners and bike racks included, installed in the garage.
With plenty of space and a wonderfully functional layout, this property will capture the attention of many discerning buyers.
A full features list includes:
* Spacious casual meals and living area, bedrooms all with air-conditioning and ceiling
* Three generous bedrooms offering built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms one with bath tub
* Three toilets
including the master bedroom that provides an en-suite with walk in robe
* Open plan kitchen with quartz bench tops, breakfast bar, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances, including; glass cooktop, range hood, oven and dishwasher
* Low maintenance courtyard that opens from the lounge
* Separate laundry
* Double lock-up garage
* Study nook in main bedroom
* Security screens
* NBN internet
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Plenty of visitor parking
* Ideal for first home buyers, investors or anyone seeking a low maintenance lifestyle
* Minutes away from The Lakewood Avenue - bushwalk, pond and parks with many BBQ areas, exercise equipment and so much more..
* A very short stroll to buses
* Less than 30 minutes to Brisbane's CBD and only 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
With a great rental return and low Body Corporate fees, this property is bound to attract solid interest.
Nicky Thao is best contacted on 0421 191 096 to answer your questions.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
153m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.