Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Grand Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A true masterpiece, this extraordinary residence is one that will have you mesmerized at your very first glance. With a highly-elevated position, boasting leafy views; and a lavish design which seamlessly combines classic elegance with modern luxury, this home has been tastefully made for those who value class, and unquestionable style.
Its captivating design effortlessly accommodates to your needs in a natural bush setting. You will be met with a grand entrance enhanced with soaring high ceilings, and a striking, winding staircase, hinting that this residence is truly remarkable.
Sitting high with views at the end of a private, wide cul-de-sac, this beautiful two-storey rendered home boasts 4 queen sized bedrooms all with built-ins, the master bedroom has a spacious new ensuite and huge walk-in robe.
Downstairs features open plan living with a large kitchen, dining room and expansive family room, study, massive lounge/media room, bathroom, laundry and double lock-up garage.
The impressive outdoor entertaining area is also promises a pleasant experience, and is best enjoyed with the company of family, or friends. Enjoy the resort-feel of a covered entertaining area and relax in your magnificent 10m inground saltwater pool. The perfect home for the executive family who enjoy quality and lifestyle.
Some Features Include:
• Modern kitchen includes feature glass tile splashback, Caesar stone waterfall benchtops and stainless-steel
• Three gorgeous recently renovated modern bathrooms
• Split system air conditioning and brand-new ceiling fans
• Tile and freshly polished Spotted Gum polish timber floors
• Latest, low energy LED lighting throughout
• Brand new Rheem 315L hot water system
• Security screens and lockable windows
• Interior painted 2013 and 2018
• Fresh Exterior paint 2017
• Insulated ceiling and recent MTEC Roof Restoration
• 10m inground saltwater pool with brand new chlorinator and pump
• Fully fenced 1614m2 land area with frequent marsupial and bird visitors includes double lock up garage, and
multiple extra car parks on own land
• Very private yard with established drought tolerant gardens, feature trees (jacaranda, grevillea, callistemon
and frangipani) and fruit trees (lime, lemon, mandarin and mulberry)
• 10000L polymer tank and pump
This grand residence is nestled at the end of the most desired court in Rochedale South, surrounded by other beautiful homes. Willmott Court is a highly sought-after location, given that is it within ideal proximity to a number of esteemed schools, shopping centres, and a multitude of transport options. Commuting will also be a breeze, with easy access to the M1, and Gateway Motorway
This is one you must see to believe. We are looking forward to meeting you at our open home! There is nothing to do but move in.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,614m² / 0.4 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.