Something for everyone
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Tastefully renovated with style and lifestyle in mind, you will find what you have been looking for in this gorgeous, high-set residence - which promises to meet the needs of those looking for a new home, investors and renovators alike.
Those looking for a place to call home will breathe a sigh of relief upon stepping through the front door. You will delight in its warm, inviting ambiance, and its functional floorplan, which promises to cater to the needs of your family comfortably. The renovations have been completed in a manner which create a delightful environment - the improvements include polished timber floors, fresh, ivory walls and a modern bathroom boasting sleek finishes.
Clever investors will consider this the perfect addition to their portfolio, given its appeal to quality tenants - and the fact these tenants can simply move in. They'll note the strong estimated return, Rochedale South's tipped substantial growth, and the strong development plans of neighbouring suburbs.
This home also holds development potential, offering further opportunities to reap the benefits.
Renovators will delight in the fact that the work here is not overwhelming - the owner has done most of the heavy-lifting, however there are areas which you can continue to add value.
The downstairs space is legal height, which means the opportunities are endless. Will you make it complete dual-living? An extensive entertainment area? The choice will be yours!
All parties will be pleased by the fantastic location - you will find yourself within walking distance to a number of transport options, boutique cafes and restaurants and recreational parks. Fantastic schools will also be within ideal proximity. Commuting will be a breeze with easy access to Gateway Motorway and M1 - and you are perfectly positioned between the city, and the Gold Coast.
- Striking, rendered street faade
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- A sleek, renovated bathroom finished in a contemporary colour-scheme and modern fittings
- Two generous living areas upstairs with subtle separation
- A fantastic backyard, with ample space for kids and pets to enjoy
- Polished timber floors to add to its warm ambiance
- Walls have been freshly painted
- Double car garage
- Potential for dual living downstairs, as it is legal height.
- Downstairs has existing plumbing, so there will be easy installation of a kitchen/bathroom.
- The tiled roof and gutters have been fully restored and re-painted recently
- The property does hold development potential. If you'd like more information about the properties potential, feel free to give me a call.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on 0412 237 860.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the property has been virtually staged to highlight the potential of the home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
642m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.