Perfection in the heart of Sunnybank Hills
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A luxurious residence only 1 year young in the heart of Sunnybank Hills, 9 Hendy Street seamlessly combines modern luxury with timeless elegance. This wonderful property strikes the perfect balance between comfortable family living and undeniable style while creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor entertainment.
BUILT IN MAY 2016
- Open plan living with 2.7m ceiling height with square set cornice.
- High quality oak engineered timber floorboards throughout flowing up through the staircase.
- Excellent spacious kitchen with extravagant island bench and ample storage.
- Walk-in pantry with generous shelving and storage.
- Kitchen features 60mm marble-inspired stone benchtops with ultra-gloss cabinetry finish and soft close to cabinetry.
- SMEG appliances with an integrated dishwasher.
- Gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Inbuilt coffee machine, producing Barista-quality coffee.
- Modern Staircase with frameless glass balustrade and timber handrail.
- A generous study.
- Luxurious powder room featuring a marble tile feature wall and full height tiles.
- Spacious laundry with ample storage and stone bench top.
- Plantation shutters to all windows.
- Cornerless aluminium stacker door to the alfresco.
- Expansive alfresco with a ceiling fan.
- Retractable outdoor blinds to the alfresco,
- Ample yard space for the kids and pets to play.
- Impressively sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and indulgent ensuite featuring full height tiles, double sink, semi-frameless shower screen and double shower heads.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all queen sized with walk-in robes.
- Main bathroom features a luxurious free-standing bathtub, full height tiles and semi-frameless shower screen.
- Second living or rumpus.
- Quality light grey carpets throughout.
- Feature walls in the 2 bedrooms, much to the delight of the children in the family.
- LED lights
- Ducted air conditioning, individually zoned (you can adjust the temperatures of each room to your liking)
- Ample storage.
- Square set ceilings in all open areas, and including the master bedrooms
- Security cameras and security system.
- Video intercom.
- Stainless steel security screens to all windows and doors downstairs and flyscreens to all windows upstairs.
- Land size 483m2
- Building size 311sqm
- Double car garage
- Side access
- Incredible location you will be surrounded by other luxury homes in a sought-after pocket in Sunnybank Hills
- Sunnybank Hills State School catchment.
- Close to transport, schools and shops
- Under 5 minutes to Sunnybank Plaza
- Under 10 minutes to Westfield Garden City
- Easy access to main roads, Gateway Motorway and M1
- Approximately 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
Needless to say, it is a true rarity that a property of this calibre in the heart of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs is presented to the market. This property is perfect for families looking to secure a new family home in one of Sunnybank Hills' sought-after pockets. With motivated sellers, it will be sold at Auction.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me on 0412 237 860. I'm looking forward to meeting you at my open home!
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.