A renovated home with a granny flat in the heart of Brisbane's most desirable location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Complete with indulgent touches, a warm ambience and a unique layout, you'll quickly find 178 Jackson Road is exactly what you have been waiting for.
This lovely residence boasts an alluring structure with a stunning main house, a granny flat and a wonderful outdoor entertaining area; lending itself to extended families with a desire for comfort. Enveloping all your families' needs without compromising a feeling of space and a warm atmosphere. This unique property promises to meet the needs of your family in a manner which is yet to be replicated to such an outstanding calibre.
The main house has been tastefully renovated and laced modern touches whilst staying true to its charming air. The granny flat conveniently located at the back of the property, has been finished to an unrivalled standard.
- High quality bamboo flooring throughout the main property.
- An expansive air-conditioned living area with an abundance of space to comfortably unwind with family and friends.
- A dining area ideally positioned adjoining to the kitchen and living area.
- A updated kitchen complete with contemporary finishes, ample bench and storage space with electric appliances.
- A recently-renovated bathroom finished with full-height polished porcelain tiles and complete with opulent fixtures and fittings. Offers a separate toilet and powder area.
- The large master bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe and air-conditioning.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double sized bedrooms with built-in robes and air-conditioning.
- Generous laundry with storage.
- Expansive undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining.
- Undercover area is complete with a ceiling fan and high-quality roller shutters, allowing you to enjoy the atmosphere whilst those in the main house can enjoy peace and quiet.
- Outdoor entertaining area, garage and driveway has been restored in a flattering grey hue.
- A 4x3 shed, complete with 3 phase power.
- Ample yard space for the kids and pets to play.
- All windows are fitted external roller shutters for additional privacy and security.
- Perfect for extended families.
- 5.10 x 4.10 building size.
- Ample space for a large bed and living suite.
- A modern bathroom fitted with high-quality fixtures and full height tiles.
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- A functional layout which optimises the size of the area.
- 545m2 land size.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Ample storage.
- Electric gate and fully fenced for added security.
- Double car garage.
- 3,000L Watertank.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Sunnybank Hills.
- Plenty of public transport options offering easy routes to popular destinations within walking distance
- Sunnybank Hills State School catchment.
- Under 5 minutes to the Sunnybank Plaza
- Under 10 minutes to Westfield Garden City
- Easy access to main roads and Gateway Motorway, making your daily commute a breeze
- Approximately 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- An abundance of local stores and dining options available
Nestled in the heart of Sunnybank Hills, a residence of this nature is a true rarity in the current marketplace.
Needless to say, that this property will sell at Auction, if not prior.
Please contact me on 0412 237 860 should you have any further questions. I am looking forward to seeing you at my open home!
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.