Sold at Auction!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Upon stepping through the front door of this unique family home, you will be greeted with a welcoming atmosphere and a warm ambience. Striking the perfect balance between a comfortable family lifestyle, and stylish living, this is one you'll be able create treasured memories within for many years to come.
Boasting an alluring layout, you'll find your needs are met in a chic manner. Dressed in timeless, neutral tones, the modern touches laced throughout oozes appeal to those who have a taste for luxury - without compromising a homely, inviting atmosphere.
You'll find two separate living areas, both expansive in size and offering a pleasant, airy feel. One folds onto the wonderful outdoor entertaining area, and the other has been dotted with carefully placed windows, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living, which promises to leave you feeling refreshed.
The kitchen will be sure to inspire the Masterchef of the household, and offers ample to space to prepare delicious treats for the entire family. It is ideally positioned so you will still be able to socialize!
You will be pleased to know all four bedrooms are a generous size, and are complete with ceiling fans, and built-ins wardrobes.
Nestled in the heart of Underwood, you will enjoy the lifestyle which accompanies this perfect family home. The savvy investor will know that Underwood has seen substantial growth, with surrounding developments hinting this trend will continue to rise.
- 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- The master bedroom complete with air-conditioning, and an ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 separate living areas
- A huge double-car garage
- Wonderful outdoor entertaining area
- Separate living areas, both expansive in size
- A spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- In an excellent position in Underwood
- Bus stops within walking distance taking you to popular destinations
- Approx. 10 minutes from Westfield Garden City
- Easy access to Gateway Motorway and M1
- Ideal proximity to esteemed schools
- Close to places of worship, catering to all denominations
- Currently tenanted at $460 per week, with happy tenants wanting to stay in place
Our motivated sellers will sell. If you have any questions, make sure you give me a call on 0412 237 860.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.