Complete your application online using Snug or Click Here to download our application form.
Identification – 100 points required
If you do not provide the points below of 100 we cannot accept your application.
- Proof of Income/Pay Slips (Compulsory)
- Current Bank Statement (Compulsory)
- Centrelink Statement (Compulsory)
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill) – 30 points
- Photo ID (Drivers License/Passport) – 30 points each
- Birth Certificate – 10 points
- Bank/Medicare Cards – 5 points each
- Copy of Residential Rates Notice – 20 points
How we process your application:
- Before you submit your application it is best for you and on our behalf to view the property before handing in your application or downloading/receiving.
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours, we do require 2 business days to process depending if we get all references back in time.
- After checking, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision. Their decision is final
- We will contact you regarding your application if you have been accepted or declined.
Should your application be successful:
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms. Once agreed, you are committed to the property and are required to pay 2 weeks rent in advance within 24 hours. The property will not be removed from our availability list until the rent is paid and the agreement is fully signed
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it can not be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond, equivalent to 4 weeks rent
- Please make an appointment with our leasing team in our office to sign the relevant tenancy documentation and talk about the rent payment. These appointments can be made weekdays between 8.30am – 5pm.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on (07) 3059 8600.